If you’re considering laser hair removal, you’re probably wondering WHERE to get it done. Lots of options out there. We’re here to give you a few — well, eight to be exact — reasons why Wolf Medical is the place to go as you make your decision about where to go!
1. Experience. Dr. Bradley Wolf has been in practice since 1990 — now specializing in hair restoration and laser hair removal — so it’s safe to say that Wolf Medical knows hair with nearly 30 years experience!
2. Per-Session Commitment. You buy per-session with us. That’s different than most other places offering laser hair removal, who lock their clients into a package with several sessions. We believe in individualized service, so some clients may need a different number of sessions, or may need them at different times. Why pay for all those sessions up front when you can wait to see what you need and then pay at that time?
3. Quality Care. We’re known for the quality care and customer service Dr. Wolf provides to patients. Every individual walking through our doors gets the highest level of attention and service — we always aim for 100% customer satisfaction! Check out all of our happy reviews!
4. No Pressure. There’s no pressure when it comes to a consultation. You’ll meet with a state-licensed professional who only has your best interests in mind – not your pocketbook.
5. Meet your Technician! You won’t just meet with any licensed professional when you come in for a consultation, you’ll meet with THE licensed professional who will perform your procedure.
6. Free Consultations. Consultations are always free, but, if you choose, you can have your first session the same day as your consultation.
7. Laser Technology. There are no gimmicks when it comes to laser hair removal at Wolf Medical. We use the industry-standard workhorse laser: The Candela GentleLase Plus as well as the Alexandrite, which treats the widest range of skin types with the fewest number of treatments.
8. Clear Pricing. Not only are we upfront about the procedures, but we’re also upfront about our prices. All of our prices are listed on our website and Facebook page. We also offer affordable pay-as-you-go treatments, rather than requiring upfront payment that requires financing.
Have any questions or want to book an appointment? Contact Wolf Medical at 513-774-0400 or on our website.