- Payment in full is due prior to the start of surgery on your surgery day. We accept all credit cards, cash or check. For credit card transactions, a mandatory 3.9% fee is added by our processer.
- International patients are requested to pay by direct wire transfer or credit card 7 days in advance of their treatment date. Please contact our office for questions or more information.
Please inform us AT LEAST 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE if you cannot keep your appointment.
Our policy is as follows:
A $1000 deposit is required to schedule and hold a surgery date. This deposit goes toward the cost of your procedure provided the following:
- Cancellations made two weeks or more in advance of the surgery date are fully refunded.
- For cancellations made within two weeks of surgery, the $1000 fee is fully applied to the cost of your surgery, if rescheduled within 90 days of the original appointment. Up to three (3) reschedules are allowed within the 90-day window before the fee is forfeited.
3. Cancellations or reschedules made less than 48 hours prior to the surgery date are not refunded. A new deposit will be required before scheduling a future surgery.
Financing for Hair Transplants
We understand that the cost of hair transplantation is a concern for candidates who desire to be treated. Hair restoration surgery can be affordable. Patient financing was created for people who do not want to tie up their traditional credit sources with medical debt or those who simply cannot afford to pay out-of-pocket healthcare charges at one time.
It is no longer necessary to delay a surgical procedure that you really want, nor worry about the inability to pay for treatment. Wolf Medical has made arrangements with the providers listed below. Their attractive rates allow for low monthly payments over an extended period of time.
Wolf Financing Partners:
M-Lend specializes in finding credit cards with the best possible interest rate (including introductory 0%) for your credit. These credit cards can be used for anything from surgery to gasoline. We have found that M-lend is more often able to help patients secure a lower interest form of financing than traditional fixed rate medical financing. However, the card they locate may not be able to fully cover the cost of your surgery. We recommend using the card ONLY for your surgery, as additional purchases could affect your interest rate after the introductory phase.
- Finance $2,000-25,000
- Terms from 24 to 60 months
- No interest option
Lending Club offers several fixed rate plans for one-time loans and promotional rate plans for revolving lines of credit. A promotional 0% APR for 6 months (26.9 % after that) is also an option. If you believe you will need longer than 6 months to pay off the balance, we recommend going with a fixed rate plan here. After completing the application and getting approval, Lending Club with release the funds to us directly.
Schedule treatment without delay and fit the cost into your monthly budget with a responsible payment plan offered through Lending Club. Check your options in just minutes!
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the cosmetic surgery industry. With over $3 Billion funded and over 250,000 inquiries serviced, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Prosper offers several rate plan options based on your credit. Checking your loan options with Prosper is a soft inquiry and will not affect your credit score. Loans financed with Prosper are paid directly to the patient.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Term options out to 60 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential